Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm amazing you know

Just being a thought inside your head
Fills my heart with happiness
A mere thought! Just think!
Isn’t it wonderful?
That something of me
Lives in that pretty little head of yours
I admit. That I must struggle to compete
With the others; those other lofty thoughts
About handbags, shoes and what have you
But that’s fine by me
I don’t mind infidelity
As long as I’m there somewhere
In the background
Is better than
Not being there at all
But just think! How wonderful it is!
Through time and through space
Like magnetism
Across 1000s of miles
That I may just pop into being
Inside your head
Voila!
As a thought
Makes me feel rather special
That I can do that
Like with super powers
Like a super-hero - Wow!
I’m amazing you know
Really amazing
Didn’t you know that!