Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Panoramic Karakoramic Highway - Pakistan


Photobucket

left-hand-side
Photobucket

right-hand-side
Photobucket

Crystal air views - misty morning dews - sleeping bag wet - slept all night - under starry canopy - meteor streaks venting - impossible things thought. Yawnings release me - tired muscles ache - i sleep & think of you - rustling warily - in my dream. Wake-up to - delicious ice cold - fresh mountain stream - breakfast of sip - of water only. Breakfast of water - and gulp of  morning air - i dream of - ice cold milk - drenched over cornflakes. A place like this - or cornflakes? I choose cornflakes - i hate my stomach - leave it behind - i wish i had. Mutinous sac of acid - spoiler of view - tormenter of me - causer of misery - wanter of cornflakes - which one's? Kelloggs!