Sunday, January 27, 2008

Confessions of a serial digressor



Planet Earth to planet 'My Dear Reader' do you copy?
I repeat do you copy?
Clarification: by 'copy' i do not mean do you reproduce. Of course you copy as in reproduce, although you probably haven't yet. Although, a few little 'My Dear Reader' sprogs may germinate in the not too distant future...but i digress.....
as always...
i always digress...
in-fact digression is my birth right.
do you have a problem with my digressions? do you punk?
if you do, then please honour me with a duel.
i will win. i will beat you.
i will make you scream and squirm and make you wish you had never been born...
(or if you are a clearer minded thinker) that i had never been born...
but i digress

....again.

now, where was i?
yes, do you copy?
...not as in reproduce but as in...
...ah fuck it.
life's too short...
...but i digress...
...as always.
but i also...
procrastinate...
yes, i do.
...do you have a problem with my procrastinations?
do you? do you freakshow?
but...that is for later...
much, much later...
because i procrastinate
but i digress...
again
...as always