Monday, November 24, 2008

Current location...London!

Somebody asked me today what it feels like to be home. Well it feels great! It feels great to not have to think about certain things like: where to stay, what to eat, what to do. It feels great to not have to wonder whether this guy is trying to rip me off or why that man is speaking to me. It's great to walk into the newsagents and see people queue up in an orderly fashion. To hear people say 'thank you' and 'sorry' and 'your welcome' and 'cheers mate'. It's great to wake up (very early!) and have nothing to do. To say: I think I'll do nothing today. Today I will stay at home and do nothing.

Definition: doing nothing - The act of sitting on a sofa, at home, brain switched off, responding to external stimuli as and when they are received; talking only when being spoken to. Eating only when being fed - it is great! You should try it. Make sure it's a comfortable sofa though.

I seem to have no interest in going out. I just want to stay at home. I wonder how long I can make this last? I hope to soak like this to Christmas! It's the perfect antidote for the sensory overload of the last four months! What makes this easier is the cold, dull, damp weather outside. There is nothing more amenable to soaking, no better path to recovery from the last four months, then 'stay at home' weather. I love this weather. It provides the perfect excuse to stay at home!

I also hope to continue my little side-project; the adventures of Super-fly 3D Sonic. As you may recall Super fly is still stuck on a dull-as-dishwater planet called earth. We can't just leave him here on earth. That would be cruel. We gotta get him out!