Monday, March 09, 2009

Catching Moments


Let's catch moments

for dark-gloomy days. Quick! catch em' - before they slip away
_____

Apricot dawn: Apricot sun tossed into pearly sky - watch it explode into million shards of light that

s
p
r
i
n
k
l
e

to earth,

f
a
l
l
i
n
g

like light-rain, frightening the shadows; unveiling reams and reams of My World

Do you see My World? - Folds of creased auburn hills, tufts of knitted greens, the horizon smudged and stubborn - drawn by a child, and swabs of silken-white clouds chasing shadows - like one chases nymphs or dreams. And birds, like 'w' shaped wings, and dragonflies with gauzy wings, darting like Salamander tongues

Do you hear My World? - The mute-rumble of the committee of insects - conspiring in their shiny-black, multitudes. The iridescent wings of midgens parting the still air, and the sun beating on my scarlet lids - it's pulse pulling me down whorls and whorls of delirium. And the lake? It sparkles with the sound of glitter on a blue eternity, merging with the bruised-blue of the midday sky - I think I can hear infinity...

...I close my eyes and listen

They say I'm mad World?

I open my mind - and

e
c
a
f
r
u
s

It's joy My World! - Happiness greets me with open arms! Sunny moods scoop me up on shoulder-blades and take me for a walk. Wreathes of joy hug me like good friends, bringing in their wake painted butterflies - to chase away my black dogs

The moment is mine

I have caught it

_____