Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's day treat number 2 : 'I Hate Valentines Day'


I hate valentines’ day
Cos it really really sucks
All these people with cards
Never seen so many mugs

Dairy and Milk chocolates
For their ‘other’ halves
Hope they get fat
and grow a hairy mustache

Am I jealous?
No, why would I be?
Hey, my life is cool man
I have Nintendo Wii!

Though I'll still wander
Like a crafty little fox
A peak tomorrow morning
Into my letter box

You never know I might
Have admirers of sorts
In Cuba, Guatemala or Burma
Gotta be in somebodies thoughts

Though I doubt very much
Doubt very much I do
The only card I’m getting
Is from Timbuktu

Oh, what’s this I found?
Some chocolates on my bed!
Wow! Let’s take a closer look...
Ugh! Its rat droppings instead!

That’s just my luck you see
Please don’t feel sorry - for me
Valentine day’s not for everybody
Especially not for me

Maybe god will feel sorry
And bless my little heart
Send an angel down from heaven
With a cheap v
alentines card

Though it’s not how cheap
Nor how expensive
What really counts is;
That there is atleast something!

That somebody has thought of you
And you amongst billions
Are you really that special?
A grain of sand in a trillion!

Wow! What a feeling that is
that someone thinks you’re special
And doesn’t think you belong
In a mental hospital

If I had you for a day
on Valentines Day I would;
Not buy you a present
Like everybody says I should:

But instead:

I'd cuddle you for two minutes
Instead of the one
And listen to you non-stop
Even if you drove me nuts

Offer you two slices of pizza
Instead of the one
And let you watch TV
Yeah, watch whatever you want!

I’d cuddle you with arms
And cuddle you with my legs
And just when you're thinking 'Thank God it's over'
I’d cuddle you in bed

Can you do that?
I wonder if you can
Cuddle someone forever
I don’t know; maybe I’m mad

I wonder how many cuddles
I have in me to give
Millions and millions I bet
You watch this Valentines;
I’ll be cuddling myself to bed.