Sunday, June 29, 2008

****Falling in Love****

I fall * I fall
That is what
I do
Hopelessly fall * From dizzy
Highs
To salt-flat
Lows
Released * From the tips
Of the spidery firmament
How I wish
I could fall
Forever
And never stop

f
a
l
l
i
n
g

****

Forever falling * I embrace
All that is * My Truth
That there is
Emancipation
In falling
And
A hopeless beauty
Too

****

I fall
Drunkenly * Madly * Deeply
With grace
Arms splayed
Like Airplane wings
Gulping happy Lungful's
Peering * At the slipstream
Of past
Fallings
With a heart * Sprouting
Wings

****

Effortlessly
I fall
Into * The depths * Of a zone
I know
Too well
With the rainbow * As friend
And the Moon * As guide

****

Like a drunken captain
Of a drunken boat
I fall
And keep falling
And maybe
Just maybe
If I am * Blessed
In falling
I may also

Soar

****