Monday, June 30, 2008

Message to Earth

Greetings people of Earth,
Your attention please:

This is Gettoblastfrizzlebumpoo speaking,

I will be away from July the 27th and will not be returning till next year. Yes, that's 2009. I will have intermittent access to my blog and will be updating it with interesting and funny stuff where and whenever I can surf. The lands of the hairy bushes are not reknowned for their surfing. But this shouldn't be a problem as the internet seems to have conquered some of the most scurviest fleapits that dot this lovely planet of ours. I will be updating my blog with articles and foto-gafs of varying guises: from horrendously funny to mournful elegies, from downright offensive to those of questionable moral character. But most of them will simply be me ranting about what an absolute horrid and miserable time I am having. And that I am (still) very much alive.

So, I will not be back till next year as I will be away conquering the hairy bushes (have I mentioned that already, the hairy bushes?). I have? Apologies. Yes, so apart from the hairy bushes they'll be plenty of other wild things. Like er...yaks.

If you do need to contact me in an emergency, assuming there is an event that deserves to be called an emergency in my rather simple life, then you will have to use your imagination. Think: How did they contact people in the old days without todays mobiles? How did they send messages before technology came in and ruined it for everyone? And in-case your thinking; No, I won't be carrying a mobile with me so don't even think of trying to call me. Not only will there be no reception but I am hoping to 'light out' as they say and go underground and disappear...for a while. And sleep rough and hang out with homeless people and stuff... But I will be back, sometime next year, hopefully in one piece. Or several pieces, and smelling very bad. Very stinky indeed.

Take care and be good.

encrustedwithfilth.com