Monday, September 22, 2008

Coming soon...Part V - The adventures of Superfly 3D Sonic

Excerpt of a television interview of the prostitute girl called 'Rani' conducted two months after she met Superfly:

Interviewer: so what was this 'Superfly' character like?
Rani: [giggles and then plays with her dress] ooh well, where should I start! [giggles] Oh my! he was let me see, strong, athletic, flexible [giggles] and he had the stamina of a tiger! Rrrrrghhh! [she claws jokingly at the interviewer]
Interviewer: no erm actually I meant what was he 'like'. As in personality wise?
Rani: well he didn't say much. We just got on with it really. Well first I did a dance for him and then we got on with it
Interviewer: what did you do?
Rani: you're a nosey bugger aren't ya? [giggles] Well I sat on his lap first and then he took off my clothes
Interviewer: what did you take off first?
Rani: calm down mate. I'm getting there! You're feeling frisky aren't ya? [giggles]. Well I undid the strap to my brassiere...and
Interviewer: yes?
Rani: and then I turned around and
Interviewer: yes?
Rani: I unbuttoned his shirt slowly, one button at a time, sliding my hands in and digging those sharp fingernails into his chest clawing, scratching, biting, snatching
Interviewer: yes!
Rani: and
Interviewer: yes! yes! yes! just f***ing tell me!
Rani: [sits back in her seat] he had no hair
Interviewer: heh?
Rani: he had no hair! On his chest! There was no hair at all! And he had no nipples! No nipples! None at all. Not even one nipple
Interviewer: er...Oh, So you didn't have sex?
Rani: [Sighing] for crying out loud! Didn't you hear me in there mister! I said he had no hair and he had no nipples. All men have nipples. He had none! That's a bit strange wouldn't you say mister?

[Pause]

Interviewer: So let me get this straight right. You're telling me that...
Rani: yes!
Interviewer: that you didn't do it?
Rani: Uugh! No! [she storms out of interviewer muttering something obscene]