Friday, February 20, 2009

The art of cool

I'm cool cos I don't give a shit
I'm cool cos this playground is not big enough for me
I'm cool cos I wake up, look in the mirror and say 'hey man, who's this cool guy!'
I'm cool cos I brush my teeth with an electric toothbrush
I'm cool cos I have a G-Star jacket that makes me look really cool, like it should
I'm cool cos G-Star cool jacket + cool me + electric toothbrush = super cool guy!
I'm cool cos I've read 'War and Peace' and it was shit
I'm cool cos nobody knows who I am
I'm cool cos I don't know who I am
I'm cool cos I don't wanna know who I am
I'm cool cos when God made my brain he rewarded himself by taking a long holiday
I'm cool cos God's still on that holiday
I'm cool cos I'm wearing a digital watch I bought in Guatemala...off a blind man with no dick
I'm cool cos I exist
I'm cool cos when I walk down the street people wanna know why I look so cool
I'm cool cos people wanna sit next to me on buses and feel the force
I'm cool cos I have laser-beam eyes that see through stuff
I'm cool cos I can make you laugh
I'm cool cos I can make you cry
I'm cool cos I can make you see
I'm cool cos I am free
To be me...

Whoever that may be.


Yeah, I think I'm definitely cool

****